CHEHOMA undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Personal Data Protection Policy describes the measures that CHEHOMA takes to protect the personal data it processes and, more specifically, it informs you about the ways in which CHEHOMA collects and processes your personal data in relation to managing its files on customers, prospects and users of its website, which can be accessed at the following address: www.chehoma.com.
Your personal data is processed by:
FC INTERIORS SRL
Avenue des Artisans 31
Company registration number 0728.471.681
The present Personal Data Protection Policy is intended for:
- current and prospective clients and their personnel ;
- suppliers and their personnel ;
- all individuals with which we interact as part of our business activities, whether through our website, personal contacts, trade fairs, requests for information addressed via post, email or telephone, job application forms or speculative job applications, etc.
We use your personal data only for purposes exclusively related to normal business activities:
- billing and accounting ;
- promotion and publicity ;
- client and supplier data management ;
- improvement of products and services ;
- creation of a pool of applicants, etc.
We limit the data we collect exclusively to the data needed to carry out the activities listed above. This data consists of information willingly provided to us by you: full name, postal address, email address, telephone number, job title, personal data, etc.
We obtain this data when :
- You are browsing the website;
- Users fill in our contact forms, when they subscribe to our newsletters, etc., or because they share it with us, for example via email.
By volunteering this information, you implicitly consent to our processing of such data.
Depending on the case, the legal grounds for the processing of your personal data may be:
- A legally binding contract,
- A legitimate corporate interests
- Your explicit consent to process your personal data.
Your personal data is retained for the length of time strictly necessary.
We take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure your data is adequately protected.
Barring explicit consent from you, your personal data will not be shared with third parties. However, your personal data may, even without your explicit consent, be shared with other departments, services and companies within our corporate group, or with official entities with the legal authority to request access to such information.
Due to our use of third-party cloud storage solutions, it is however possible that some data may be saved on servers established in third-party countries (outside the EU). In such cases, we make sure that the service provider is based in a country that has adequate data privacy protection or that a contract is signed with the supplier to guarantee the rights of the individuals concerned.
You may, at any time, exercise your rights to request access to your personal data to:
- review ;
- rectify ;
- or delete it.
To do so, please contact email@example.com or send your request by post at the address mentioned above. Please note that you will not be allowed to review, rectify or delete your personal data unless you can provide proof of identification.
Document last updated: 01/03/2023